Strawberry Smash Muffins
These strawberry smash muffins are perfect for on-the-go summer snacking! They’re quick, easy and delish. Enjoy!
1 2⁄3 cups fresh strawberries
2⁄3 cup sugar
1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- Put a paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups, or grease just the bottoms of 12 muffin cups.
- Slightly smash strawberries in large bowl, using fork.
- Stir in sugar, oil and eggs until mixed.
- Stir in other ingredients just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown or toothpick poked in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Loosen sides of muffins from pan if needed, and take them out of the pan.
- Makes 12 muffins.